hit counter for blogger

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

The Rays versus the Rangers

So by this tomorrow the Rangers will likely be either losing or winning in their first playoff game in 11 years. I can't tell you how nervous I am right now, that is why I'm writing I just want something to make me less nervous. I've never experienced this really since I was younger when we first went, but I love the feeling. I love that everyone is talking about us and trying to break down our team, it's a nice change from always being ignored. Yeah we're still kind of being ignored because we play all of our games before fucking 5 pm but what can you do? Well you can win the ALDS and go to the ALCS where you will get primetime. For the rangers season to feel like a success we have to win this series, at least that is how I'm looking at it. Yeah the playoffs are nice, but I mean if you get knocked out in the first round you're only play an extra week of baseball. Plus it would be the fourth time now that the Rangers get knocked out in the first round. We need some success.

What fun is it going to be if we're down 2-0 coming back to Arlington, and we lose? It'll be the most depressing feeling I have felt with this team in a long time. We need to get the stadium hopping, and we need to win the series. Preferably you'd like to do it at home. The stadium would be going nuts and I have a feeling it'd be the craziest atmosphere ever at the ballpark.

We need to win.

No comments:

Post a Comment