hit counter for blogger

Friday, June 25, 2010

Texas Rangers on an 11 game winning streak

Yeah so my predictions aren't looking so good. The Texas Rangers are on freaking fire they've won 11 straight games. If you're counting at home that is 11. 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11. I couldn't count to 11 till I was 11. I wouldn't say I was dropped on the head as a child as I was banged repeatedly. My parents always said they were just trying to get the ants off, but I never felt any bites. Maybe cause they were getting them off. Any event the rangers are on fire. Hamilton is on fire. Have you noticed that if you say someone is on fire everyone thinks you mean it in a good way? What if your friend really was on fire and you were like "JOHN IS ON FIRE GUYS JOHN HE'S ON FUCKING FIRE!" and they just sit there "Yeah he's a cool dude. Why is he on fire though?" then it keeps going on and on. Dangerous trends going on in the world right now, but what can you do? Make a stupid song about it then get on American Idol, and become the spokesperson for the anti pant sagging group? Thats not going to change much.

What was this about again? Oh yeah the rangers winning 11 straight. Their second longest streak in club history. The best was 14 back in 1991. So if the Texas Rangers can sweep the Astros then wee would tie the record. Then they had out to the Angels ballpark, and try to survive with a Feldman/Harrison combo for the first two games. I have a feeling the losing streak will end there, or sunday's game against the Astros. Either way it's been a lot of fun watching it. I love Jim Knox's segments they really keep the game moving. Also I put a stat counter on this blog to see how many people visit it and I haven't checked in a week or so. Last time i checked it was about 14 people a day. Which is about how many people you'd find in a mcdonalds during lunch time. I have about an average of 7-8 people of day and just over 100 people over all.

That is way more than I expected. The truth is I don't do it for the hits because I wouldn't be getting hit often. I do it for the joy of bringing knowledge to those smart enough to listen. You can't find this quality stuff anywhere else, and I am perfectly fine with not a lot of people knowing about it because if they did. There would be way too many smart people walking around, and then there will be more competition to get on Jeporady which I really want to be on, and not just cause Alex's last name reminds of Star Trek. I don't think I'd win on Jeporady, but I just want to make it because if you make it on then people think you're smart. I'm tired and I'm falling asleep. So I'm going to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment