hit counter for blogger

Thursday, August 26, 2010

The mantis

It all started in Baltimore the place where no one goes for vacation, according to "ab03" then again that is fucking hyperbole, you bitch. Anyways it started there. Baltimore the city of I don't fucking know but it has to have something, right? Well it does now. It's the starting ground for the great Mantis. The rally fucking Mantis who started a 4 game winning streak for us! The rangers crew interviewed a kid during the game who happened to find a wild mantis, and proceeded to let it crawl all over him. This of course started a meme on lonestarball.com the greatest website ever. Besides this one, of course. The Mantis became huge! People were posting any picture of the Mantis they could find, and after we won it became even bigger. There was even some connection to the cockroach and as we all know Arias got DFA'D two days later, I believe after the Mantis game. The rangers won three straight games after baltimore against the first place Twins and I'd like to think it was because of the Mantis partly. So would hundreds of other people on lonestarball and I wouldn't want to disagree with them, trust me you don't want to do it.

The Mantis became the greatest thing to hit lonestarball since Knox fell off the skateboard, while racing a skateboarding dog. After four days and four wins straight the Mantis drew attention to the great people of Rangers ballpark. Leading the great people is Chuck Morgan if you don't know who he is, you should. He is the best person. Well, he's tied with the new part owner of the Rangers, Chuck Greenberg. The two apparently found out about the Mantis and liked it so much they wanted lonestarball's pictures of the Mantis, to put on the Big Screen at the ballpark. So I thought why not make something real quick, and see what happens? So I did and it made it on the Big Screen! Something I made was on the Big Screen at the ballpark where my favorite team plays. I know it's a geeky thing to get excited about, but I'm very excited. Thank you Chuck and Chuck for giving a fan a very exciting moment on a very sucky day. That's baseball for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment