hit counter for blogger

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Rap song coming soon

Yeah I am working on a rap song that I wrote for the rangers its entitled "We are the rangers" It's fully written. I just have to record it, and add some fresh beats to the mix. I'll post it on here and lonestarball.com

I'll give you a little sneak peak of the song.



"We haven't made the playoffs in over 10 years
And when you come to our ballpark we limit your beers
But you know thats ok, and that's alright
Cause we're crushing homers on your team all night.
We got a pitcher who just came back from japan
And a GM who has a master plan
A slick fielding shortstop who could just be god
And an Ex-Owner who basically got away with fraud"

So yeah. It's going to be horrible, and rapped by a white boy (me) who is not eminem. Look forward to it if you have low expectations.

No comments:

Post a Comment